Deborah A. Warren,
MHA, BSN, CPHQ
Debbie joined the team in 2019
Debbie Warren joined Managed Healthcare Resources in 2019 as a Health Care Consultant. She has over 40 years of health care experience including 25 years working in managed care quality. Her areas of expertise include managed care evaluation, quality management, accreditation compliance, management structure, and utilization management. During her career, Debbie has worked closely with national consulting firms, major insurance providers, and health plan management vendors.
Debbie’s background includes the following:
- National Vice President for Quality Improvement supporting quality initiatives for health plan and managed behavioral healthcare organizations serving Commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid populations in multiple locations.
- Successful oversight and attainment of NCQA accreditation under Health Plan and Managed Behavioral Healthcare Organization standards for reporting entities.
- Development and implementation of an internal quality oversight and review program across all units of Magellan Health Services.
- Nine (9) years as Director of Quality for the Magellan Southeast Care Management Center servicing multiple health plan clients totaling 9 million members. Responsible for all aspects of the Quality Program and coordination of QI activities for multiple accounts in each business sector including health plan (HMO/POS/PPO), workplace (corporate/EAP) and public sector (state/federal). Accountable for all customer-reporting functions related to QI activities and coordination of processes related to preventive health initiatives.
- 15 years of healthcare quality and utilization consulting with assorted entities including national consulting firms, correctional institutions (prisons and jails) and managed care entities.
- Three (3) years as Off-Campus Coordinator for St. Joseph College External Degree Program (North Windham, Maine), overseeing teaching professors and administrative staff as well as serving as an adjunct professor in the Healthcare Administration degree program.
Debbie received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the Syracuse University School of Nursing, Syracuse, New York and her Master’s in Health Care Administration from Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia. Debbie is a Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality and a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Debbie likes to remain active. In her free time, she enjoys travel, tennis, golf, and hiking. She recently completed her second Camino de Compostela. In addition, Debbie routinely volunteers with the Atlanta Humane Society in the dog walker and dog adoptions area.Return to About Us