Jean Lockington MA, RN, PCMH-CCE
Jean has over 25-years of experience.
Jean Lockington, a Health Care Consultant, has over 25 years of experience working as a Senior Executive in managed care. Her areas of expertise are in quality improvement, regulatory compliance, new business development, accreditation preparation, Patient Centered Medical Home and assessment of documents for Special Needs Plans Model of Care.
Jean’s background includes the following areas:
- Clinical Director for Health Center with 43,000 members in Staff HMO model; implemented principles of Total Quality Management with increase in departmental efficiencies and decrease in FTEs; implemented quality program for Medicaid LOB;
- Held positions as Quality Improvement Director for two HMOs (with multiple lines of business), overseeing all department aspects, including CMS, State Regulatory Compliance, HEDIS and NCQA Surveys; worked with HMOs for State regulatory compliance visits with a decrease in deficiencies from 18 to 3;
- Adjunct Faculty for 6 years teaching “Quality in Health Care Administration” and revised course from paper to web based;
- Implemented Quality Improvement program and infrastructure for New Jersey Children’s Behavior Health Program;
- Participated as project lead for successful implementation of newly awarded HMO’s, Behavioral Health programs, Medicaid and Medicare line of businesses;
- Implemented processes at a Corporate level to lead organization through NCQA Accreditation survey for successful accreditations for two health plans;
- Worked with clients in successful award of RFP contracts, NCQA Accreditation, PCMH/PCSP Recognition, NCQA preparation and oversight of QI Department and CMS Model of Care;
- NCQA Surveyor since February 2009 performing surveys for Health Plan, MBHO, MHC, UM/CR, CVO, HIP and SNP Model of Care evaluations;
- Worked with clients in their review of CMS Model of Care Document and their successful three -year award of SNP contract (Institutional and DSNP Programs);
- Obtained CCE Certification PCMH and participated in development of exam with NCQA;
- Selected to perform initial reviews of Oncology PCMH with NCQA;
- Participates on PCSP Advisory Council for NCQA.
Jean received a Diploma in Nursing from Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing, Camden, New Jersey, a Bachelor of Professional Arts from St. Joseph’s College, Windham Maine (Health Care Administration track), a Master of Arts in Human Services (Health Care Administration track) from Rider College, Lawrenceville New Jersey.Return to About Us